Global Rental Group
Home > About Clear-Com > Global Rental Group
|Providing Strategic Rental Production Support
Clear-Com is not in the rental business. Our position is to facilitate the communications and promote the collective strengths of rental entities around the world, and deliver the best possible event with the right communications solution and support expertise.
Clear-Com recently established the Global Rental Group (CGRG), a strategic alliance of top Rental Service Providers from across all market segments. The mission of the CGRG is to collaborate on opportunities, promote optimal solutions, deliver on the combined expertise, and win event projects.
The CGRG program is an expansion of our commitment to provide customers with the best communication solutions as well as promote the growing success of our valued global Partners. Both of these core values have been central to the direction of Clear-Com since our founding over 40 years ago and they will continue to guide our business principles.
|Benefits of Joining the GRG
Companies and individual professionals can join the CGRG. Member benefits include but are not limited to:
- Opportunities for more business growth
- A mechanism to collaborate and expand your business activities
- Network to find additional freelance talent already familiar with Clear-Com products
- Get inside information about new Clear-Com products and solutions tailored to your specific ways of working
- Increase the volume of your voice in providing Clear-Com feedback on new product development; meet more Clear-Com staff to deepen your working relationship with us
- Receive higher-priority and expedited repairs and order processing
- Eligible for GRG-member only promotions
CGRG operates under the management of industry leader, Larry Estrin, Director of the Clear-Com Global Rental Group. With his comprehensive knowledge and background in the live sound and broadcast markets, Larry Estrin can share his expertise and knowledge on best practices for audio equipment rental businesses. Moreover, Estrin will be facilitating networking between rental companies looking to cross rent as well as refer local customers to your business.
How to Join
To join, introduce yourself to Larry Estrin:
Once information about your company and capabilities have been gathered and assessed, we will certify your rental business as a member of the Global Rental Group.
Although there is no fee to join the Global Rental Group, members must provide rental of Clear-Com’s equipment to customers and be willing to communicate end user success stories to Clear-Com.
Additional Information on the Clear-Com Global Rental Program: