Rental Businesses FAQ
Home > About Clear-Com > Rental Businesses FAQ
1. What is the Global Rental Group?
The Global Rental Group (GRG) is a network of companies and individuals that provide rental of Clear-Com’s equipment along with other related services.
2. How can Larry Estrin help me?
With his comprehensive knowledge and background in the live sound and broadcast markets, Larry Estrin can share his expertise and knowledge on best practices for audio equipment rental businesses. Moreover, Estrin will be facilitating networking between rental companies looking to cross rent as well as refer local customers to your business.
3. How can I join the Global Rental Group?
Although there is no fee to join the Global Rental Group, members must provide rental of Clear-Com’s equipment to customers and be willing to communicate end user success stories to Clear-Com.
To join, introduce yourself to Larry Estrin via email: Larry.Estrin@clearcom.com. He will ask you about your equipment rental and related services to assess your capabilities. He may also arrange a visit or meeting at a tradeshow. From there, Estrin will certify your rental business as a member of the Global Rental Group.
4. What are the benefits of joining the Global Rental Group?
Some of those advantages include the following:
• Get listed in the Clear-Com directory which promotes your products and services
• Secure more business as Clear-Com refers customers to your rental company
• Establish relationships with other rental businesses to coordinate sub-rentals or cooperative bidding
• Acquire training videos and presentations
• Stay updated on the latest version of software