Clear-Com Announces Equipment Trade-In Promotion at AUVSI 2013
August 05, 2013Clear-Com® announces an intercom equipment trade-in offer for its military, aerospace and government (MAG) customers at AUVSI 2013 (Booth 2806). For a limited time, eligible customers can trade in their old Clear-Com systems, as well as other brands of intercoms, for the latest Clear-Com products at a discount.
“We understand how important it is for personnel to have the most reliable and high-performing communication systems to successfully carry out their operations,” says Mike Hughes, Clear-Com’s General Manager for Military, Aerospace, and Government (MAG). “This trade-in promotion is a unique opportunity for our customers to optimize their collaboration and modernize communications through a cost-effective upgrade to the newest intercom solutions.”
Clear-Com and other brands of intercoms are eligible for the trade-in promotion irrespective of condition. Equipment can only be exchanged at a markdown for systems of the equivalent product type. New intercom systems that are available in this promotional offer include but are not limited to:
• Eclipse® HX Digital Matrix Systems — A family of high-performance matrix intercoms with multiple interface options for command and control.
• HelixNet™ Partyline — Digital wired intercom enabling connection between remote sites over fiber or through a LAN.
• Tempest® Wireless Intercom — 2.4 GHz and 900 MHz digital wireless intercom systems with the most capabilities for mobile workers.
• HME® DX Series Wireless Intercom — Easy-to-deploy, portable and fixed 2.4 GHz wireless intercom systems for small- to mid-sized applications.
• Concert — Intercom-over-IP solution that extends communication to hundreds of remote personnel over multiple, simultaneous conferences.
For more information on Clear-Com’s trade-in offer, please contact the Clear-Com MAG team at +1-855-237-4624.