The IVC-32-HX Card offers a high performance and low latency audio connection between Eclipse HX TDM (Time-Division Multiplexing) matrix systems and highly scalable IP-based intercom systems. Enabled by Clear-Com’s proprietary I.V.Core technology, each IVC-32-HX high density card delivers a total of 32 IP-channel (or 32 port) connections, making it the best value IP frame card on the market. From its inception, the card has been designed to provide encrypted communications over standard IP networks. The established G.722 audio codec has enabled low latency voice communications without the need for dedicated infrastructure or fiber pipes. IVC-32-HX IP has been proven to provide reliable service over LAN, WLAN and Internet infrastructure, including mobile data networks.
IVC-32-HX IP cards are able to intelligently trunk up to 64 local and/or remote Eclipse HX Matrix frames over Ethernet/IP. A single IVC-32-HX IP card can flexibly support both panel-to-matrix and matrix-to-matrix connectivity. An Eclipse HX system using version 7.5 or later offers the IVC-32-HX Card redundancy feature. This capability allocates a spare IVC-32-HX card to function as a hot redundant backup for one or more IVC-32-HX cards which are located in the same matrix frame. On detection of failure of a primary IVC-32-HX to communicate to its associated panels or matrices, the hot redundant backup card takes over service provision.
- Fits perfectly into Eclipse HX Digital Matrix Systems (Eclipse HX-Omega, Eclipse HX-Median and Eclipse HX-Delta)
- Seamlessly enables IP-based V-Series control panels or Concert soft-panel users to connect directly to the Eclipse HX Matrices
- Allows LQ Series devices to connect 2-wire, 4-wire systems or Agent-IC and SIP/VoIP connectivity over IP networks
- Add up to 32 Agnet-IC clients on a single IVC-32-HX card
- Up to four IVC-32 cards can be slotted in a single Eclipse HX frame
- Up to 128 ports of IP connections providing full duplex voice audio bandwidth
- Uses 128 Kbs network data bandwidth per panel connection.