The Eclipse HX-Delta is a three rack unit (3RU) matrix intercom system frame provided with 2 Central Processing Unit (CPU) cards and 2 external power supplies. The frame has slots for 4 I/O interface cards and 3 interface modules. This compact matrix frame offers the potential to connect users over dedicated CAT5, IP infrastructures (LAN, WAN and Internet), Fiber networks and integrate wireless beltpacks. The HX-Delta can also interface with external sources including 4-wire audio, partylines, telephone lines and MADI, all of which can be seemlessly routed to user key panels or beltpacks. Up to 64 Eclipse HX matrices can be connected to form a single networked installation.
Powered by the Eclipse HX Configuration Software (EHX), Eclipse HX-Delta offers high system performance and an intuitive user interface for simple operations.
Eclipse HX-Delta Features:
• Compact 3RU Card Frame
• Slots for 2 CPU cards, 4 interface cards and 3 interface modules
• Up to 256 internal ports
• Dual external PSU for redundancy
• Dual cooling fans
• Alarms for frame temperature, external PCU failure, and fan failure
• Front to rear LAN / Panel patch
• Front carrying handles for easy rack installation and extraction
• Fully-compatible with Clear-Com V-Series and iStation panels
• Replaceable fan / alarm card
• Replaceable power card
• Supports EHX software only (Eclipse HX Configuration Software)