Agent-IC App for Eclipse
Agent-IC is a mobile intercom client app for Eclipse HX systems.The mobile app enables a smartphone or tablet device to operate as a fully-featured mobile user panel. When granted matrix access by an Eclipse HX administrator, Agent-IC can connect over Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and LTE networks.
- Fully-featured intercom client for mobile access to matrix system
- Free app download via Apple iTunes or App Store and Google Playstore
- Operates on devices running iOS 8.0 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- Supports companion app which runs Android smartwatches
- Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, LTE network compatible
- Up to 32 clients on a single IVC-32-HX interface card
- No external server required
- Password access with bi-directional audio encryption
- Configuration controlled via Eclipse HX EHX software
- Supports wired and Bluetooth headset devices
- Allows the allocation of Agent-IC licenses on demand with floating licensing scheme
Mobile and wearable devices are not included with Agent-IC client licenses. An IVC-32-HX interface card with one or more free ports and one or more unallocated client licenses is required.