The IVC-32 Card offers a high performance and low latency audio connection between Clear-Com’s powerful Eclipse TDM
(Time-Division Multiplexing) matrix systems and highly scalable IP-based intercom systems. Enabled by Clear-Com’s proprietary
I.V.Core technology, each IVC-32 high density card delivers a total of 32 IP-channel (or 32 port) connections, making it the best value IP frame card on the market. I.V.Core Technology features a decision engine that enables real-time, low-latency and non-blocking intercom capabilities over standard IP networks, making new and traditional intercom systems IP-compatible.
- Fits perfectly into Clear-Com’s Eclipse Digital Matrix Systems (Eclipse-Omega and Eclipse-Median)
- 6 Rack-Unit (RU)
- Seamlessly enables IP-based V-Series control panels or Concert soft-panel users to connect directly to the Eclipse Matrices
- Up to four IVC-32 cards can be slotted in a single Eclipse frame
- Up to 128 ports of IP connections providing full duplex voice audio bandwidth
- Uses 128Kbs network data bandwidth per panel connection.