NEW in Version 8.5 (Available Now)
• Agent-IC Mobile App
- Fully featured smartphone and tablet based intercom client for Eclipse HX
- Operates from any location over 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks
- Secure, with password-controlled access and audio encryption to the host Eclipse HX
• Interactive IFB Management
- Multi-point, visual and audible IFB monitoring from multiple platforms (tablets, PCs and intercom panels)
- Scalable to 200 virtual IFBs per matrix frame and 64 frames per system
- Consistent and intuitive control interface spanning local and remote matrices
• E-MADI64-HX Eclipse HX Interface Card Enhancements
- Supports up to 32 AES V-Series user panels per E-MADI64-HX card
- Enables cost-effective networked interfacing with ProGrid Transport devices
- Easy integration with third-party MADI-based infrastructure
Eclipse HX system frames provide an ultra-fast, flexible and scalable foundation for point-to-point and conference communications, supporting thousands of user connections on a networked, 64-matrices system.
The most advanced user control panels on the market deliver unmatched features, functionality, audio quality and performance. All Clear-Com V-Series panels are compatible with the Eclipse HX systems and are available in pushbutton, lever or rotary key form.
Eclipse HX interface modules establish a variety of connections from the matrix frame to third-party devices.
High density, high performance, and high reliability interface cards allow the Eclipse HX-Omega, Eclipse HX-Median and Eclipse HX-Delta to establish intelligent connections.
One to 3RU rack-mountable interface frames offer a practical way to hold interface modules and directly connect external audio sources to the Eclipse HX systems.
Provides administrators and operators with a graphical view with easy and intuitive means to configure an entire Eclipse HX network.
Agent-IC is a mobile app for remote access to the host Eclipse-HX matrix system on smartphones or tablets conveniently over wireless networks