NEW in Version 8.0 (Available Now)
• Built-in multi-channel audio using the Ethernet/IP interface on all V-Series Panels
• Each V-Series panel supports up to 3 audio channels: 1 Intercom, 2 Auxiliary audio channels
• Both Auxiliary channels have associated GPIO's for partyline and 2-way radio interfacing
• V-Series channels are G.722 encoded to provide 7 KHz bandwidth audio
• Channels are fully integrated into the V-Series audio mixer
• VOX detection, VOX gating, I/O level adjustment, IFB, Logic Control on all V-Series channels
• Supports FreeSpeak II Wireless via the E-QUE-HX Interface card in Integra Mode (FreeSpeak II Integra)
Eclipse HX system frames provide an ultra-fast, flexible and scalable foundation for point-to-point and conference communications, supporting thousands of user connections on a networked, 64-matrices system.
The most advanced user control panels on the market deliver unmatched features, functionality, audio quality and performance. All Clear-Com V-Series panels are compatible with the Eclipse HX systems and are available in pushbutton, lever or rotary key form.
Eclipse HX interface modules establish a variety of connections from the matrix frame to third-party devices.
High density, high performance, and high reliability interface cards allow the Eclipse HX-Omega, Eclipse HX-Median and Eclipse HX-Delta to establish intelligent connections.
One to 3RU rack-mountable interface frames offer a practical way to hold interface modules and directly connect external audio sources to the Eclipse HX systems.
Eclipse HX Configuration Software (EHX) provides administrators and operators with an easy and intuitive means to configure an entire Eclipse HX network. Its graphical view of features such as operator panels configuration, control logic configuration and system resource utilization allow efficient system setup and maintenance.