Eclipse-Omega is an advanced digital matrix intercom platform, offering up to 240 RJ-45 ports over 15 module slots in a 6RU chassis – the highest port density of any available system on the market. Each of the 15 slots can house 16-port matrix cards to provide full-duplex connections with panels, external lines, and interfaces to other matrix systems. External interface modules are connected using external 1RU and 3RU frames, leaving all 15 slots available for port and interface cards.
With the current version of Eclipse (v5.2), the Eclipse Configuration Software (ECS) has been improved to simplify operation and streamline the user interface infrastructure. ECS now has more automation, comes with a pre-set factory configuration, intuitive hardware discovery and better visibility of all settings, giving users the communication they need quickly.
- 6RU Card Frame with back-plane circuit boards
- Dual-redundant processors - two CPU-E208 cards
- Dual-redundant PS-208 power supplies fitted
- Connects over non-blocking fiber
- Intelligent trunk linking between systems over telecom lines
- Seamless integration with FreeSpeak/CellCom Integra and Concert (forms Hybrid Network)
- Compatible with V-Series, ICS, I-Series and 4000 panels