- Ethernet LAN network interface module
- Facilitates the linking of up to three main stations over IP
- Facilitates linking of up the three LQ devices providing additional interfacing to both I/O and Agent-IC
- Used to alternatively connect remote stations, speaker stations and HXII-BP beltpacks to the main station over IP
- All labels are propagated across the linked system
- Two RJ45 connectors per module
- Ethernet and Fiber modules can be mixed on the same network
Use our Digital Partyline Calculator to calculate the maximum acceptable cable length for a Clear-Com Digital Partyline System.