HBP-2X Beltpack Highlights
- Channel Density. Similar to a source assignment panel, a single cable gives every connected beltpack the capacity to access all four system channels.
- Selectable Channels. The full-duplex, 2-channel beltpack can select up to two of the available four system channels and access program audio, each with individual level control.
- Save Resources. Networked audio is distributed over a single, shielded twisted pair, reducing the number of cables to yield time and cost savings.
- Passively Interconnection. Beltpacks can be set up in daisy-chain or star configurations with no need for active split boxes.
- Clear-Com Sound: Legendary contoured audio frequency response provides maximum intelligibility and exceptional sound quality.
- Efficient Administration. System configuration and firmware upgrades are centrally managed from the main station.
- Intuitive Operations. Present logical channel labels on the high-contrast, 10-character OLED display.
- Effortless Navigation. Optimally positioned buttons and volume knobs are easy to locate, identify and control on the beltpack.
- Highly Durable. Fabricated from lightweight cast aluminum, the beltpack is able to endure the rigors of intensive applications.
- Mounting Flexibility. Sturdy beltclip, rubber bumpons and integrated strap guide offer useful mounting options.
- Two channel beltpack
- Power and Audio over a Single Cable
- Program Audio with Separate Program Level Control
- User-Facing Keyset Controls
- Recessed Level Rotary Knob Controls
- Push-button Menu Access
- Integrated Mounting-strap Strap Guide
- Tabletop Resting Supports
- USB Micro-AB Port
- XLR Lock Release
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Case
- High-resolution, Large Format OLED Display (Up to 10 Characters for Unique Labels)
- Visual and Vibrating Call Alerts
- Ridge Guide for Tactile Navigation and Mechanical Protection
- XLR-4M Headset Jack (5-Pin Option)
- 2.5 mm TRS Headset Jack
- XLR-3F Intercom Line
- XLR-3M Intercom Pass-through (Daisy-chain)
Use our Digital Partyline Calculator to calculate the maximum acceptable cable length for a Clear-Com Digital Partyline System.