The HMS-4X is a 1RU digital partyline main station that provides power and up to 12 networked channels of audio. A single Main Station can support up to 20 digital beltpacks on a single shielded twisted-pair cable.
Use our Digital Partyline Calculator to calculate the maximum acceptable cable length for a Clear-Com Digital Partyline System.
New in Version 3.0 (Available Now)
• Optional Channel Expansion License
- Increase channel density by an additional 12 channels for a total of 24 channels on a single main station
• Core Confirguration Manager (CCM)
- Robust browser-based configuration tool
• User Roles
- Save favorite audio settings and key assignments for any device
• Stacked Keys
- Assign multiple channels to a single beltpack key
• USB Flasher
- Beltpacks can be configured as a call light by making a connected USB light glow steady or blink
HMS-4X Main Station Highlights
- High Channel Density. Four independent intercom channels and power for beltpacks transmitted over shielded twisted-pair (Ex. microphone cable, CAT5, or CAT6 cable).
- No Rewiring Required. System designed to preserve investment by operating on shielded existing infrastructure.
- Single Cable Operation. Fewer cables save time and cost during setup and configuration.
- No Hum. No Buzz. All-digital system offers immunity to electro-magnetic interference and ground loops.
- High User Capacity. Connect up to 20 beltpacks on a single HMS-4X Main Station across four channels.
- Quick Startup. Get up-and-running fast and effortlessly with easy plug-and-go installation and hardware auto-discovery.
- Seamless Interfacing. Optional two-wire and four-wire modules interface with existing analog intercom systems and audio devices.
- Easy-to-Navigate Menu. Quick access to system settings and configuration for fast and painless set up.
- Easy Updates. Apply firmware maintenance and upgrades easily via USB ports.