High Channel Density. Four independent intercom channels and power for beltpacks transmitted over shielded twisted-pair (Ex. microphone cable, CAT5, or CAT6 cable).
No Rewiring Required. System designed to preserve investment by operating on shielded existing infrastructure.
Single Cable Operation. Fewer cables save time and cost during setup and configuration.
No Hum. No Buzz. All-digital system offers immunity to electro-magnetic interference and ground loops.
High User Capacity. Connect up to 20 beltpacks on a single HMS-4X Main Station across four channels.
Quick Startup. Get up-and-running fast and effortlessly with easy plug-and-go installation and hardware auto-discovery.
Seamless Interfacing. Optional two-wire and four-wire modules interface with existing analog intercom systems and audio devices.
Easy-to-Navigate Menu. Quick access to system settings and configuration for fast and painless set up.
Easy Updates. Apply firmware maintenance and upgrades easily via USB ports.
• Remote Microphone Kill
• Stage Announce Out
• Line Status Indication
• Large Format OLED Displays
• Up to 10 Characters for User-defined Labels
• Talk and Call Keys
• Speaker and Program Level Controls
• Rotary Channel Level Controls
• USB-A and USB Micro-AB Ports
• XLR Headset Connector
• Microphone and Headset On/Off Key
• Universal Power Connector
• GPIO- DB-25 (4 Relays & 4 Opto Inputs)
• Hot Microphone Output
• Stage Announce (SA) Out
• Program Input
• XLR-3M and XLR-3F Powerline Intercom Ports
• Ethernet Module
• Built-in Expansion Bays for Optional Interface Modules