Optocore Control Software
All ProGrid devices are controlled by the CONTROL SOFTWARE. The software allows the configuration of and access to the:
• Complete audio/data network MATRIX
• Naming and gain setting of all inputs
• Configuration of the word clock settings
• Provision of phantom power for all mic inputs
• Storage and recall of the configuration setup
• Real time level display of the individual channels
Input-Output, Matrix and Patch
Any input of the system can be routed to any output by means of the Matrix tab. One input can be routed to more than one output.
Supervising the Network
Working in ON-LINE mode, it is possible to have the complete network under control. The software advises the system
manager of every significant event, such as input clipping, fiber/CAT5 disconnection, RS232/USB/LAN connection status.
A log window will automatically pop up on event, if desired.