CCM for LQ Series
The Core Configuration Manager (CCM) interface provides an intuitive software utility for LQ Series on any browser-enabled platform. The CCM facilitates a quick and simple means of configuring any devices in a Link-Group, including role-based configuration of endpoints, account management (Agent-IC, SIP and IVC-32-HX cards), save and restore, and live monitoring of all system components.
Although there are subtle differences of the CCM between the LQ Series, HelixNet and FreeSpeak II, the common design and workflow of the CCMs allow a system administrator to quickly navigate from one product line to another without the need for the training of different configuration tools. The pages logically group similar components and/or behaviors to maximize workflow efficiency.
- Free browser-based configuration tool
- Supports latest versions of all major web browsers
- Common look and feel across LQ Series, HelixNet and FreeSpeak II systems
- Configuration for any device within Link-Group
- Multiple administrator monitoring and configuration of Link-Group
- Overview of all system components and interfaces on a single page
- Dark theme for low-light environments
- Password protected