The Route66 routes inputs from 3rd-party video or from fiber from other BroaMan devices, such as MUX-22 Series or Repeat48 Series, under user control. The protocol independence provides for full flexibility and as Route66 Series interfaces do not code or decode the signals, the latency is near zero.
One Route66 AutoRouter can transform Optocore rings, ProGrid or DiGiCo rings into intelligent star with automatic stream patch. It closes the optical loop automatically depending on connected ports.
Key Features and Benefits
- 40x40 optical multiplexer using CWDM or DWDM to single-fiber I/O ports
- Up to 24 BNC-SDI ports for 3G/HD/SD video input or output with or without re-clockers
- Up to 20 additional general protocol-independent duplex LC fiber ports
- Up to 36 general protocol-independent simplex LC fiber ports
- Protocol Independence for routing 1G Ethernet, SMPTE311m camera feeds, intercom, MADI, Optocore signals and 3rd-party digital audio at the same time on the same device
- Compatible with MUX-22 Series and Repeat48 Series for distributed transport solutions
- Optional Route66 will automatically patch assigned channels to 5, 10, or 20 satellite stageboxes