Clear-Com Concert provides a secure and scalable solution for providing high quality voice communication between single or multi-site facilities over an IP infrastructure. The system is designed to be highly configurable and rapidly deployable, enabling an intuitive point-and-click interface for mission-critical applications anywhere in the world.
Based on the proprietary I.V.Core Technology, Clear-Com Concert's enhanced audio features deliver crystal-clear audio and non-blocking communications over a standard LAN or Internet between local and remote users.
Concert is ideal for many communication applications, including but not limited to:
- Remote Access to Intercom Systems
- Interface Connections with Third Party 4-Wire Audio Devices
- Enterprise-wide Communications and Collaborations
- Collaborations and Communications for Newsroom Members (seamlessly integrated into the ENPS application)
Concert Main Features
- Provides private and secure point-to-point or multi-point conference communication
- Integrate 4-wire audio sources/destinations from anywhere in the world
- Instantly connect new users to in-progress voice conferences
- Shows status and availability of all contacts, channels and conference participants in real-time
- Integrated echo-cancelling technology enables hands-free communications
- Seamless integration with third-party applications such as ENPS
- Available in full pre-loaded server and software-only options
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MAC OSX (Leopard or Snow Leopard)
Interested in using Concert?
You can download a 5-user, 8-server channel Concert demo license to use as long as you like, free of charge. If you like the Concert experience and wish to license additional users or server channels, then contact you local Regional Sales Manager for more information.