FreeSpeak II 1.9GHz Active Transceiver Antenna
1.89GHz-1.93GHz* Band Active Transceiver Antenna allows users to freely roam around a facility while staying connected to the base station. Each Active Antenna can create a coverage zone of up to 1,475 feet. One Active Antenna supports up to 5 beltpacks with the ability of adding more if roaming or more beltpack support is required. Up to 10 remote Active Antennas can be strategically placed to cover a wide area. Each active transceiver antenna is IP65 rated for water and dust resistance and has a mount for microphone stands, allowing use and placement in virtually any environment. Unique to the FreeSpeak II system, both 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz beltpacks and active transceiver antennas can co-operate on the same system, increasing both the quantity of users as well as the cell roaming area.
- Up to 10 Active Antennas can be connected to one system
- Up to 1,475 ft of coverage area per antenna
- 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz antennas can co-operate on the same system
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance
- Microphone stand mounting
* exact frequency range depends upon country where approved