CHECK OUT THE LATEST CLEAR-COM VIDEOS!
- Together We Can: Clear-Com highlights how as an organization it gives back to the community. (3:04)
- The RS-701 beltpack is so durable it can be run over by a Jeep! "Sounds great and just won't break!" says Clear-Com Partner GerrAudio Distribution. (0:44)
Expansive coverage. 1.9GHz and 2.4GHz beltpacks in the same system. Clear audio. These are just a few of the many benefits of FreeSpeak II. (2:05)
Product Overview Videos
- Find out how LQ Series IP Interfaces can simplify linking intercom over IP networks. (2015)
- Watch this product video focused on the powerful Eclipse HX matrix intercom range. (2013)
- Learn more about HelixNet network digital partyline with system linking in this product video. (2013)
- This product video explains how Clear-Com Concert is a useful intercom-over-IP solution. (2013)
- This product video features the new V-Series rotary panels and E-MADI64 card for the Eclipse digital matrix intercom. (2012)
- See how Tempest2400 with Seamless Roaming is designed to meet the critical demands of any production environment in this product video. (2012)
- This product video demonstrates the advantages that HelixNet Partyline brings to the market. (2012)
- This product video illustrates how Clear-Com's Concert for Newsroom helps journalists to communicate effectively. (2012)
- Find out how HelixNet Partyline and Optocore interfaces enable productions in stadiums and arenas.
- This video demonstrates how the Eclipse HX-Delta matrix intercom and Tempest2400 wireless system are being employed for productions at a performing arts center.
- Learn more about how the Eclipse HX matrix intercom and HelixNet Partyline system are being used for a house of worship in this application video.
- Watch this video to see how the Eclipse HX matrix systems, HME DX210 wireless intercom and Concert intercom-over-IP solution are being used in a typical broadcast control room.
- This application video discusses the communications setup, which includes the Optocore interfaces, for mobile trucks during sports and event production.
- This video shows how the Eclipse HX matrix and Clear-Com Concert enable broadcast communication between studio staff and the remote crew.
- This application video explains how the Tempest2400 wireless intercom with Seamless Roaming enhances production communications at studios.
- How to Set the Program Volume on the Tempest2400 Wireless System
- How to Pair a Tempest2400 BeltStation with a BaseStation
- How to Set the Auto-Null on the Tempest2400
- Clear-Com Hybrid Network Support Guide
- Clear-Com Wireless Support Guide Part 1 - Need for Wireless
- Clear Com Wireless Support Guide Part 2 - Basic Systems (HME DX100, HME DX121, HME DX200)
- Clear Com Wireless Support Guide Part 2 - Advanced Systems (HME DX300ES, HME DX210, and WBS)
- Clear-Com Wireless Support Guide Part 2 - Expert Systems (HME PRO850, Tempest2400, Tempest900, and CellCom/FreeSpeak)
For more videos, please visit Clear-Com's YouTube Channel