– LQ Series Interfaces unlock IP and VoIP capabilities while Trilogy Mercury provides interoperability and security –
SOFIC 2018, BOOTH 145
At this year’s Special Operations Forces Conference (SOFIC) in Tampa, FL, Clear-Com®, the global leader in real-time communications and connectivity solutions, will present its highly scalable voice communications solutions with cross-domain, interoperability, scalability and full-duplex capabilities. Clear-Com’s wired, wireless and IP communications solutions can be found on booth 145.
Clear-Com will present its Trilogy Mercury solution that offers four unique capabilities in one system:
- Certified as a key component within an ICD 503 MLS Solution. Multiple security levels can now be traversed without compromising IP security;
- Interoperability between disparate communications systems. The solution offers an array of options to seamlessly interconnect a myriad of systems via Ethernet/IP, fiber, MADI, POTS, Dante, AES67, and radio interfaces;
- Scalability for any size operation. Whether in need of a small system with several users, or a sprawling intercom network with thousands of users, Clear-Com solutions allow for easy expandability to meet project requirements virtually of any scale;
- Real-time, full-duplex voice communication for instant and continuous conversations. Voice exchanges occur in real-time effectively and efficiently across different communications systems and geographies.
Clear-Com will also demonstrate the latest version of its LQ Series Interfaces, which unlocks IP capabilities for analog and digital intercom users. As a brand-agnostic interface platform, LQ uses IP for long haul communications across geographies and networks, remote access to radios over IP and allowing small/dislocated or mobile units to reach-back to main units using the LQ Series. The LQ Series also leverages the internet’s global reach to connect remote users with Clear-Com’s Agent-IC mobile client app running on iOS or Android smart devices. Any core user on the main intercom system can instantly connect with contributors on the Agent-IC mobile app for monitoring the intercom or joining the conversation remotely.
In addition, the LQ Series supports connections to VoIP telephony via SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). SIP enables integration into existing phone and conferencing systems allowing outside non-intercom users to join in the communications without the need for equipment investment, allowing for more participants with a lower cost of entry.
“Security, reliability and real-time communications are essential components for highly collaborative and well-coordinated operations within the military, aerospace, and government agencies,” said Corey Frasure, Director of U.S. MAG Sales. “For five decades, Clear-Com solutions have been deployed across a diverse range of vertical markets to support work teams that need instant connections, real-time two-way communication, and secure talk and listen paths for ensuring no interruptions.”
The Special Operations Forces Conference takes place on May 21-24, 2018 at the Tampa Convention Center. For more information on SOFIC, visit www.sofic.org