AIR, SPACE & CYBER CONFERENCE 2018, BOOTH 1328
– LQ Series Interfaces unlock IP and VoIP capabilities while Trilogy Mercury provides interoperability and security –
At this year’s Air, Space and Cyber Conference (ASC), Clear-Com®, the global leader in real-time communications and connectivity solutions, will present its highly scalable voice communications solutions with cross-domain, interoperability, scalability and full-duplex capabilities. Clear-Com wired, wireless and IP communications solutions can be found on booth 1328.
- Certified as a key component within an ICD 503 Protection Level 4 MLS Solution. Voice communications across multiple security domains can now be accomplished in a high-quality, low latency manner without compromising IP security;
- Interoperability between disparate communications systems. The solution offers an array of options to seamlessly and securely interconnect a myriad of systems via Ethernet/IP, fiber, MADI, POTS, Dante, AES67, and radio interfaces;
- Scalability for any size operation. Whether in need of a small system with several users, or a sprawling intercom network with thousands of users, Clear-Com solutions allow for easy expandability to meet project requirements virtually of any scale;
- Real-time, full-duplex voice communication for instant and continuous conversations. Voice exchanges occur in real-time effectively and efficiently across different communications systems and geographies.
Clear-Com will also demonstrate the latest version of its LQ Series Interfaces, which unlocks IP capabilities for analog and digital intercom users. As a brand-agnostic interface platform, LQ uses IP for long-haul communications across geographies and networks, remote access to radios over IP and allowing small/dislocated or mobile units to reach-back to main units using the LQ Series. The LQ Series also leverages the internet’s global reach to connect remote users with Clear-Com’s Agent-IC mobile client app running on iOS, Android devices or the Apple Watch. Any core user on the main intercom system can instantly connect with contributors on the Agent-IC mobile app for monitoring the intercom or joining the conversation remotely.
LQ Series also supports connections to VoIP telephony via SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). SIP enables integration into existing phone and conferencing systems allowing outside non-intercom users to join in the communications without the need for equipment investment, allowing for more participants with a lower cost of entry.
“Security, reliability and real-time communications are essential components for highly collaborative and well-coordinated operations within the military, aerospace, and government agencies,” said Corey Frasure, Director of U.S. MAG Sales. “For five decades, Clear-Com solutions have been deployed across a diverse range of vertical markets to support work teams that need instant connections, real-time two-way communication, and secure talk and listen paths for ensuring no interruptions.”
The Air, Space and Cyber Conference takes place on September 17-19, 2018 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD, located just outside of Washington, DC.