ITC 2018, BOOTH 721
– LQ Series Interfaces unlock IP and VoIP capabilities while Trilogy Mercury provides interoperability and security –
At this year’s International Telemetering Conference (ITC), Clear-Com®, the global leader in real-time communications and connectivity solutions, will demonstrate its highly scalable voice communications solutions with cross-domain, interoperability, scalability peer-to-peer and full-duplex capabilities. Clear-Com wired, wireless and IP communications solutions can be found on booth# 721.
Clear-Com will highlight its Trilogy Mercury and Clear-Com Eclipse-HX solutions that offers four unique capabilities in one system:
- Mercury is certified as a key component within an ICD 503 MLS Solution. Multiple security levels can now be traversed without compromising IP security;
- Eclipse-HX, Mercury and LQ show solutions for interoperability between disparate communications systems. The solution offers an array of options to seamlessly interconnect a myriad of systems via Ethernet/IP, fiber, MADI, POTS, Dante, AES67, and radio interfaces;
- Scalability for any size operation. Whether in need of a small system with several users, or a sprawling intercom network with thousands of users, Clear-Com solutions allow for easy expandability to meet project requirements of virtually any scale;
- Real-time, full-duplex and peer-to-peer voice communication for instant and continuous conversations. Voice exchanges occur in real-time effectively and efficiently across different communications systems and geographies.
Clear-Com will also highlight the latest version of its LQ Series Interfaces, which unlocks IP capabilities for analog and digital intercom users. As a brand-agnostic interface platform, LQ uses IP for long haul communications across geographies and networks, remote access to radios over IP and allowing small/dislocated or mobile units to reach back to main units using the LQ Series. The LQ Series also leverages the internet’s global reach to connect remote users with Clear-Com’s Agent-IC 2.2 mobile client app running on iOS, Android smart devices and wearables. Any core user on the main intercom system can instantly connect with contributors on the Agent-IC mobile app for monitoring the intercom or joining the conversation remotely.
In addition, the LQ Series supports connections to VoIP telephony via SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). SIP enables integration into existing phone and conferencing systems allowing outside non-intercom users to join in the communications without the need for equipment investment, allowing for more participants with a lower cost of entry.
“Security, reliability and real-time communications are essential components for highly collaborative and well-coordinated operations within the military, aerospace, and government agencies,” said Corey Frasure, Government Solutions Director, Clear-Com. “Clear-Com solutions are deployed across a diverse range of vertical markets supporting work teams that need instant connections, real-time two-way communication, and secure talk and listen paths for ensuring no interruptions.”
International Telemetering Conference 2018 organized by the International Foundation for Telemetering will take place from November 5-8, 2018 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Clear-Com’s solutions can be seen in booth #721.
Back to News