– Highlights include cross-domain components with physical separation between two or more levels of security classification levels –
At this year’s Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) XPONENTIAL show, Clear-Com®, the global leader in real-time voice communications and interconnectivity solutions, will present its broad range of solutions for Ground Control Station (GCS) real-time communications.
Clear-Com wired, wireless, and IP communications solutions can be found at booth 2721. Including:
• Eclipse HX digital matrix
• FreeSpeak II wireless full-duplex roaming intercom system
• HelixNet noiseless digital partyline system
• LQ audio-over-IP interface
• DX all-in-one digital wireless kits to replace low-quality two-way radio
• Trilogy Mercury Communicator Unit (MCU) workstations with multi-level cross-domain (CDS) capabilities
For GCS real-time communications workflows, Clear-Com solutions provide the following additive features:
• Cross-domain component — Accredited solution providing physical separation between two or more levels of security classification levels
• Seamless integration — an immensely powerful feature where single operator stations can communicate with other operators as well as interact with external systems, including SIP devices and radios, using a single headset
• Push-to-talk workflow — the same PTT workflow is accommodated across all missions systems
“Clear-Com provides unique solutions for GCS workflows, based on our partnerships with users across different disciplines to develop custom solutions for the most challenging applications,” said Chris Willis, Vice President of Sales for Clear-Com.
Clear-Com communications solutions stretch across all realms of the aerospace world and throughout all branches of the military – from simple full-duplex wireless kits at UAV tests ranges, to mega-scale audio matrix systems used by the US Air Force to blanket the globe with secure voice comms. From improving technician workflows in clean rooms during satellite payload test and assembly, to being the mission-critical comms provider used during next-generation heavy-payload rocket launches (currently classified). Clear-Com systems also frequently play an integral part in commercial/public safety applications, enhancing and complementing existing half-duplex land mobile radio networks.
Both the Eclipse and FreeSpeak II wireless platforms are used on missile ranges in
large-scale and distributed systems across continents, thanks to the ability of the architectures to be interlinked via IP worldwide.
AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019 takes place on April 30-May 2, 2019 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Back to News