Stand No D2-31 Hall No 2, UK Pavilion
Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre
6-9 March 2007
Clear-Com®, a Vitec Group brand, and the global leader of trusted intercom solutions, will be showcasing a selection of their innovative product range at CABSAT in March. Clear-Com has extensive experience in the Middle East and is poised to become the leading intercom brand in the rapidly emerging live performance market.
At CABSAT, Clear-Com will preview Easi-Pico, the new baby Eclipse-Pico digital matrix package that replaces Easi-Com II. Easi-Pico is a pre-configured entry-level matrix designed to ease installation, simply start up and use! The package runs without additional configuration software, so that Easi-Pico is a true plug and play digital matrix intercom package.
The Easi-PiCo package includes a 16-port Eclipse Pico matrix, 1RU interface frame and power supply with external interface cards and a choice of control panels and beltpacks. It is a high-value, cost-effective approach to purchasing a digital matrix system without significant upfront investment.
In addition to the Easi-PiCo preview, visitors to the Clear-Com stand will be able to see how the following product ranges can help fulfil their intercom requirements:-
* FreeSpeak® – Clear-Com’s unique, world-leading, digital wireless intercom system that is flexible, scalable and able to operate in complex or remote locations where line-of-sight communications are not practical. Using a cellular network of advanced antennae directly connected to the Clear-Com matrix, FreeSpeak is able to serve very large wireless systems.
* FreeSpeak’s intelligent, programmable belt packs offer a high level of functionality including caller privacy through point to point calls. Stylish and lightweight, the belt pack has a tough, high impact weather-proof casing and up to 12 hours battery life.
* Clear-Com 4000 intercom panels – stylish and innovative, Clear-Com’s comprehensive range of user panels offers a host of unrivalled practical features and functionality, high performance and value for money.
* The 4224EBL display panel will be shown at CABSAT. This features 32 (+ a further 31 shift) pushbuttons, with high contrast vacuum fluorescent display, giving easy to read key labels with DTMF telephone dial functionality.
* Clear-Com modular i-Station panels – are versatile and simple to configure. The 32 (+ a further 30 shift) pushbuttons i-Station is fully modular and can accept four key selector modules with either a simple loudspeaker/headset function module or a combined LS/HS function and keypad module.
A range of LED display and non-display i-Station modules are available that allow customers to expand their panel facilities as system requirements grow. Clear-Com’s i-Stations provide a universal baseline unit which can be built up to 32 keys or more for simple user positions, to larger, more sophisticated systems with updateable back-lit displays and dedicated cross point level changes.
With their unique combination of modular construction, practical functionality and ease of use – and almost 40 years’ experience working with the world’s broadcast industry – Clear-Com has innovated and delivered a reliable, versatile and scalable range of intercom solutions, to meet a variety of budgets and requirements.
Clear-Com continues to expand their customer base in the Middle East region both in broadcast and the emerging live performance market – and will strive to ensure that the new prestigious live event venues in the region are equipped with Clear-Com’s world-class communication systems.
As part of the company’s on-going commitment to their expanding customer base in the region, both Clear-Com’s Director of Sales, Karlie Miles – and Middle East Sales Manager, Phil Atkins will be available on the stand throughout the show.