Protecting your investment through our innovation
Clear-Com®, a Vitec Group brand and global leader in trusted intercom solutions for the broadcast and live performance industries, is reinforcing the company’s position as product and technology innovators at IBC 2006, the world’s leading event for creation, management and delivery of content for the entertainment industry.
The Clear-Com stand is showcasing a selection of new products and innovative upgrades of original product lines, many now industry standards. Together these products enable visitors to see today, the future of communications technology in broadcasting and live performance, underlining Clear-Com’s commitment to protecting customers’ investments with innovative products, services and support.
Part of the Vitec Village at IBC 2006, which also includes Vinten, Sachtler and Manfrotto, Clear-Com, is demonstrating:
• FreeSpeak® – the digital wireless intercom system that is flexible, scalable and able to operate in complex locations where line-of-sight communications are not practical.
• SOFT-VoICE 1.0 – the revolutionary virtual intercom panel application for use on standard PCs running Windows XP. A SOFT-VoICE PC connects to a central Clear-Com VoICE interface frame to give remote PC users intelligent intercom over low cost LANs, WANs and other Internet protocols.
• E-FIB, Fibre Interface provides for the first time the ability to connect two Eclipse frames or two 4000 frames over a high bandwidth, non-blocking, redundant fibre link. Users on all fibre connected frames can communicate as a team.
• Eclipse Matrix Family – the world’s most advanced digital matrix platform range for small, medium and large digital matrix needs. With the PiCo, Median and Omega models, Eclipse can operate successfully anywhere from a cramped OB truck to large studios and outdoor arenas.
• Party-line – single and multi-channel beltpacks and main stations, wired and wireless communication products, with over 100 versatile components the user can configure to their requirements.
As part of their commitment to building long term customer relationships, Clear-Com is also providing details of the company’s new Service Contracts and Extended Warranties, that now provide global 24×7 cover with a multi-lingual troubleshooting helpline and priority on-site visits for training and repairs.
A full technical and sales team from Clear-Com is on the stand throughout the show together with the company’s key distribution partners from Europe.
“We have a fine tradition for innovative yet totally reliable products, hence Clear-Com being acknowledged as the world’s most trusted intercom equipment,” said Matt Danilowicz, Managing Director of Vitec Group Communications. “We’re proud of that heritage but our focus is always on the future of the industry with ever smarter, versatile and more convenient solutions for our customers.
“The products and systems we are demonstrating at IBC 2006 reinforce this philosophy of producing truly “future-proof” technology offering long term, flexible solutions to the world’s broadcasting and live events professionals.”
Back to News