The typical kit is built in three flight cases so that it can support fiber transmission for a typical remote sports or news broadcast, or any other situation that uses dark fiber between multiple sites. The cases are named “Truck”, “Booth” and “Field”, and require only electric power and two duplex single-mode fiber cables.
How it Works
All required signals are transmitted and received over those two connections; 8 channels of HD video, up to 768 channels of audio, and a copper-based network of LQ devices with multiple intercom connections. These various networks are combined using the multiplexing abilities of the BroaMan products with the ProGrid audio network optically multiplexed with the video point-to-point connections, and the Ethernet networks embedded in the same.
Featured Products used in this Application:
- HelixNet® Digital Network Partyline Intercom System
- HelixNet Base Station
- HXII-BP Beltpack
- FreeSpeak II® Digital Wireless Intercom Systems
- FreeSpeak II-Base-II Digital Wireless Base Station
- Clear-Com Encore® Analog Partyline Intercom Systems
- ProGrid® Audio Network
- 16-channel Digital Audio I/O Interface Device
- BroaMan Audio Video Network
- 1RU 8-Port Fiber Transport Interface Devices
- LQ™ Series IP Interfaces
- Agent-IC Mobile App