|Photo Credit: slodive.com|
Loving music is a good thing! Did you know that there are tremendous benefits to listening to music?
Here are some of those advantages:
- A study from the University of Gothenburg shows that listening to music every day lowers stress.
- Researchers from the University of Maryland Medical Center discovered that joyful music is linked with heart health.
- Music lessons improve verbal memory in children according to a researcher in the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- A study at Stanford University indicates that those with depression gained self-esteem and saw an improvement in their mood when they were visited by a music therapist.
- Patient stress is also reduced during surgery according to Cleveland Clinic’s research.
Tags: Fun StuffGo Back