Live productions in theatre need perfectly timed cues and executions. Communication between Stage, Lighting, Sound and Talent need uninterrupted flow in order to produce a seamless performance.
How It Works
A Digital Matrix frame connects to panels, wireless/wired devices, and wall-mount speaker stations through multiple ports. The network supports 4-wire intercom directly with device ports, and 2-wire communications through interface modules.
Eclipse-HX PiCo is a 1RU digital matrix with 36 ports. Tech table V-Series Panels connect directly to the PiCo. The two-channel DX410 carries intercom to wireless beltpacks for stage hands. Stationary positions and talent are cued with Encore wired analog one or two-channel beltpacks and speaker stations.
Featured Products used in this Application:
- Clear-Com Encore® Analog Partyline Intercom Systems
- Eclipse HX Digital Matrix Intercom System
- V-Series Iris 12-key 1RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 12-key Pushbutton Desktop Panel
- DX410™ Digital Wireless Intercom Systems