Live productions in theatre need perfectly timed cues and executions. Communication between Stage, Lighting, Sound and Talent need uninterrupted flow in order to produce a seamless performance.
How It Works
A Digital Matrix frame connects to panels, wireless/wired devices, and wall-mount speaker stations through multiple ports. The frame supports 4-wire intercom directly with on-device ports.
Eclipse-HX PiCo is a 1RU digital matrix with 36 ports. Tech table V-Series Panels connect directly to the PiCo. The two-channel DX410 carries intercom to wireless beltpacks for stage hands. Stationary positions and talent are cued with HelixNet wired digital one or two-channel beltpacks and speaker stations.
Featured Products used in this Application:
- Clear-Com Encore Analog Partyline Intercom Systems
- HelixNet Digital Network Partyline
- Eclipse HX Digital Matrix Intercom System
- V-Series Iris 12-key 1RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 12-key Rotary Desktop Panel
- DX410™Digital Wireless Intercom Systems