Owned and Operated Stations, large studios or even major college campuses may have multiple production locations. Each locale has respective positions that need to communicate with each other over intercom.
How it Works
Digital Matrix frames with interface cards or modules are connected via fiber. Each respective frame carries intercom audio in both wired and wireless scenarios. IP capabilities connect users from distant locales over WAN, or locally with LAN.
Eclipse HX frames connect via fiber using E-FIB-HX interface cards. IVC-32-HX cards connect V-Series panels and Agent-IC mobile app clients via IP. The E-Dante64-HX cards connects Dante and AES67 devices to the system. E-QUE-HX cards allow communication with FreeSpeak II wireless beltpacks.
Featured Products used in this Application:
- HelixNet® Digital Network Partyline Intercom System
- Eclipse HX Digital Matrix Intercom System
- Eclipse HX-Median
- Eclipse HX-Omega
- V-Series 12-key 1RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 24-key 2RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 12-key Pushbutton Desktop Panel
- FreeSpeak II® Digital Wireless Intercom Systems
- FreeSpeak II Transceiver
- FreeSpeak II Beltpack