Mercury™ ES IP Voice Communications platform
• End-to-end security protects voice communication from intercept or compromise
• Audio Voice Bridge option for secure cross-network, cross-domain communications
• Browser panel for granular configuration, management and personalization from any authorized system
• Accessories further extend the functionality and improve operator control
• Multi-channel voice communications over terrestrial or satellite-based IP networks for global coverage
• Browser-based control panels with up to 128 call buttons and 64 channel capacity
• Audio Voice Bridges (AVB) are scalable
• Hardware and software components are designed to work with standards-based IT and network technologies
The Mercury™ ES IP Voice Communications platform provides a robust, flexible, VoIP platform for secure multi-level communications. Designed to provide defense operations and intelligence functions with reliable, flexible communications networking protected by the highest levels of security, the Mercury ES IP Voice Communications platform is unprecedented in terms of quality, sophistication, and speed. Unique Multi-Level Security and Cross-Domain features make information sharing and decision making across organizations easier than ever without ever compromising security.
Mercury ES is a multi-channel voice communications platform that operates on LANs/WANs over terrestrial or satellite-based IP networks offering global coverage. Users access the system via browser-based control panels with up to 128 call buttons and 64 channel capacity.
Unlike traditional communications technologies, users can participate in multiple communications simultaneously -including direct, conference, and monitor-only call types. Mercury ES also allows for radios, telephones, and other communications technologies to be linked to the system, providing users with a single, unified communications control panel. The Mercury ES platform also represents a major breakthrough for organizations who need to communicate between multiple levels of security and across domains. The Mercury ES Audio Voice Bridge is a first-of-a-kind technology that allows communications to traverse traditional network security boundaries without reducing protection or introducing issues from joining the IP networks.
The Mercury ES Audio Voice Bridge uses a pair of MIUs (Mercury Interface Units) configured to allow analogue audio signals to be passed securely between networks. The Audio Voice Bridges (AVB) are scalable and can be located at any site where joint, multinational, non-governmental organization (NGO) or inter-agency communications links are required.
To assist with redundancy and speedy hardware replacement in an emergency, the hardware and software components of the Mercury ES platform are commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) products designed to work with standards-based IT and network technologies. This IP networking foundation allows any number of Mercury ES workstations to be linked to create a communications platform with incomparable flexibility, capacity, efficiency and a potentially global reach.