Producing a broadcast from a stadium or arena is a large undertaking. Connecting staff from all endpoints in the stadium is critical to delivering a seamless sports production.
How It Works
A Digital Matrix frame connects staff on panels, wireless/wired devices, and radios/phones through multiple ports. For example, the Control room easily can direct stationary field cameras and field talent to a specific area for sideline interview – all while video board operators manage game stats and the video feeds.
Eclipse HX-Median is a 6RU digital matrix frame. V-Series panels connect the truck, control room and video board directly to the Median. Stationary positions leverage HelixNet digital partyline, while mobile users utilize FreeSpeak II wireless system.
Featured Products used in this Application:
- HelixNet® Digital Network Partyline Intercom System
- Eclipse HX Digital Matrix Intercom System
- Eclipse HX-Median
- V-Series 12-key 1RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 24-key 2RU Rotary Panel
- V-Series 12-key Pushbutton Desktop Panel
- FreeSpeak II® Digital Wireless Intercom Systems
- FreeSpeak II Transceiver
- FreeSpeak II Beltpack