Digital Matrix Intercom
Eclipse and Eclipse HX systems provide reliable and flexible communications backbones for non-blocking distribution of audio and data signals across thousands of users within an intercom system network. The systems are unique in their abilities to seamlessly integrate with digital wireless beltpacks (for untethered mobile communications) and IP-based software intercoms (for remote users on virtual panels). In addition, Eclipse and Eclipse HX support the industry's most advanced and broadcast range of 1RU, 2RU and desktop user control keypanels that come in either pushbutton, lever, and rotary key forms--giving our users the most options for their day-to-day intercom use. All system can intelligently trunk over CAT5, POTS, IP, Fiber and MADI without compromising in audio quality and performance.
Eclipse HX, the newest set of matrix systems, delivers high system performance, intuitive management software, and high capacity for system expansion to meet the constant changing production demands.
The Eclipse HX (Eclipse HyPerformX) systems, including the EHX Configuration Software (EHX), are the world's most advanced digital matrix intercoms. Building on the powerful Eclipse platform, the new Eclipse HX range offers high performance for implementing changes to the system rapidly and easily. Leveraging the established core hardware design,Eclipse HX enables a seamless transition for installed Eclipse systems.
NEW in Version 8.5 (Available Now)
• Agent-IC Mobile App
- Fully featured smartphone and tablet based intercom client for Eclipse HX
- Operates from any location over 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks
- Secure, with password-controlled access and audio encryption to the host Eclipse HX
• Interactive IFB Management
- Multi-point, visual and audible IFB monitoring from multiple platforms (tablets, PCs and intercom panels)
- Scalable to 200 virtual IFBs per matrix frame and 64 frames per system
- Consistent and intuitive control interface spanning local and remote matrices
• E-MADI64-HX Eclipse HX Interface Card Enhancements
- Supports up to 32 AES V-Series user panels per E-MADI64-HX card
- Enables cost-effective networked interfacing with ProGrid Transport devices
- Easy integration with third-party MADI-based infrastructure
The Eclipse family comprises the digital intercom matrices and advanced set of compatible user control keypanels widely used by teams of users who require non-blocking, reliable communications in critical production settings. Known for its flexibility, expandability, and advanced capabilities to seamlessly integrate with wireless beltpacks and IP-based virtual intercom panels, Eclipse is a proven communication solution for the broadcast, live events, military, aerospace and government markets.