The E-Que card is a wireless cell controller card (with rear) that can seamlessly connect FreeSpeak II or the older CellCom/FreeSpeak digital wireless beltpacks to the Eclipse HX matrix system for wireless communications. Alternately, the card can provide E1 and T1 intelligent linking to interconnect matrix frames or signaling free channelized E1/T1 to achieve both capabilities from one card using its split mode operation.
Key Benefits of E-Que-HX and E-Que-HX Integra:
- E-Que-HX provides FreeSpeak Integra radio connectivity for up to 50 FSII-BP or CEL-BP/FS-BP digital wireless beltpacks. This means that panels can call beltpacks with the same signaling LEDs and labels making it all more intuitive.
- Up to 50 beltpack users per E-Que-HX card (only 25 can be used in the same contiguous RF space in the US)
- Up to 4 E-Que-HX cards can be used in one matrix (expanding up to 40 antennas per system offering many cells for wide area roaming)
- Up to 200 pre-set roles can be defined in the EHX management system
- Full duplex 7kHz ”commentator” bandwidth for high-clarity communications
- The E-Que-HX Front & Rear Card set has up to 10 antennas via 2 locally powered splitters from 2 RJ-45 ports
- E-Que-HX digital trunks provide Eclipse HX to Eclipse HX linking between sites, cities or countries over high density standard digital telecomm lines.
- E-Que-HX cards can be simply switched between FreeSpeak II/CellCom/FreeSpeak and digital trunking as configuration option inside the EHX software.
|Selection||Legal Max Power
|EU_DECT||24||10 channels: 1.88-1.90 GHz|
|US_DECT||20||5 channels: 1.92-1.93 GHz|
|*SA_DECT||24||10 channels: 1.91-1.93 GHz|
|*BRAZIL_DECT||20||10 channels: 1.91-1.93 GHz|
|*JAPAN_DECT||20||5 channels: 1.894 - 1.906 GHz|
|*CHILE_DECT||22||10 channels: 1.91-1.93 GHz|
*Undergoing regulatory approvals. Check for availability.