The Eclipse HX-Median is a 6RU frame that houses 2 CPU, 7 interface card and 8 interface module slots, uniquely designed for outside broadcast vehicles, mobile flight-case systems, or any production environment where rack space is limited. Up to 15 Eclipse HX matrices can be connected to form a single networked platform. Up to 64 Eclipse HX matrices can be connected to form a single networked installation.
Powered by the Eclipse HX Configuration Software (EHX), Eclipse HX-Median offers high system performance and an intuitive user interface for simple operations.
Eclipse HX-Median Features:
• 6RU Card Frame with passive back-plane, 7 interface and 8 interface module slots.
• Up to 448 internal ports
• Dual-redundant CPU-HX fitted
• Dual-redundant power supplies fitted
• Expandable to become a multi-frame system with redundant non-blocking fiber
• Intelligent trucking between systems over telecom lines (T1, E1), Analog lines, Ethernet/IP or MADI
• Seamless integration with FreeSpeak II and IP Communications Solutions (forms a Hybrid Network)
• Compatible with V-Series and I-Series panels