Each Eclipse HX-PiCo provides up to 36 analog ports (32 ports include an RS-422) for high-quality full-duplex communications in a compact 1RU form. This system is ideal for communication needs in small to mid-size production environments such as OB vans, studio and sports facilities. Built-in display module and menu system enables quick and easy changes to input/output levels, routes and configurations.
The new fully-featured, PiCo-Link, intelligently links audio between co-located Eclipse HX-PiCo frames to expand your resources to 72 non-blocking ports in just 2RUs.
Each Eclipse HX-PiCo has two power supplies for fail-safe redundancy and eight on-board general purpose inputs and outputs. It supports V-Series control keypanels, I-Series control keypanels, and all IMF interface modules including the AES Co-Ax for external panels.
|Powered by the Eclipse HX Configuration Software (EHX), Eclipse HX-PiCo offers high system performance and an intuitive user interface for simple operations.|
- User menu for I/O levels, routing and status
- Intelligent trunk linking
- Seamless interfacing with Clear-Com IMF modules
- DTMF inward access and outward dialing
- 4 on-board configurations selectable by front menu
- Individual level control adjustments
- PiCo-Link, intelligently links audio between co-located Eclipse HX-PiCo frames (up to 72 non-blocking ports injust 2RUs)