The Eclipse Median is a 6RU frame that houses 2 CPU and 7 matrix slots with 8 built-in interface module slots, uniquely designed for outside broadcast vehicles, mobile flight-case systems, or any production environment where rack space is limited.
With the current version of Eclipse (v5.2), the Eclipse Configuration Software (ECS) has been improved to simplify operation and streamline the user interface infrastructure. ECS now has more automation, comes with a pre-set factory configuration, intuitive hardware discovery and better visibility of all settings, giving users the communication they need quickly.
- 6RU Card Frame with back-plane circuit boards and 8 interface module slots.
- Dual-redundant E-208 CPU processors
- Dual-redundant power supplies fitted
- Connects over non-blocking fiber
- Intelligent truck linking between systems
- Seamless integration with FreeSpeak/CellCom Integra and Concert (forms Hybrid Network)
- Compatible with V-Series, ICS, I-Series and 4000 panels