Eclipse PiCo is ideal for communication needs in small to mid-size production environments such as OB vans, studio and sports facilities. It provides high-quality full-duplex communication requiring a moderate number of ports in a compact 1RU form. The front user menu enables quick and easy changes to input/output levels, routes and configurations.
Eclipse PiCo offers 36 full-duplex panel/4-wire ports, including four 4-wire ports, in a one-rack unit (1RU) chassis. Each Eclipse PiCo has two power supplies for fail-safe redundancy and eight on-board general purpose inputs and outputs. It supports V-Series, I-Series, 4000 series panels, ICS panels and all IMF interface modules including the AES Co-Ax and DIG-2 modules for external panels.
- User menu for I/O levels, routing and status
- Intelligent trunk linking
- Seamless interfacing with Clear-Com IMF modules
- DTMF inward access and outward dialing
- 4 on-board configurations selectable by front menu
- Individual level control adjustments