Enterprise-wide Communications and Collaborations
The sophistication of voice conferencing and communications solutions have helped transform the way organizations do business. These solutions offer professionals remote connections across time zones, cost-effective utilization of standard IP infrastructures and cost savings from travel reductions.
Clear-Com Concert as a standalone solution is a powerful communications tool for professional work groups, distant learning programs and virtual event organizations to provide connections between or among collaborating participants. This connection could expand across employees, customers, business partners, or industry networks from any location in real-time - be it in the main office, branch offices, or remotely from home offices or hotels - providing the same level of engagement to conduct business across geographies and time zones.
With Concert, work teams can easily conference on their computers over any LAN, WAN or Internet, wired or wireless. in a Single Server deployment, a single Concert server provides audio routing across all Concert users in the communications environment. Individual Concert users can login from any worldwide locations via a standard internet connection. In a Multi-Server deployment with two Concert servers, each server controls the audio routing withing its LAN or WAN if a remote client is logged into that server. Both servers use a common database in order to ensure all Concert members can be seen from any Concert client.
• Increased accessibility: Direct connection with local and remote users
• Cost effective: Eliminate cost of installation and cabling, and long-distance conference calls
• Rapidly deployable: Setup in less than an hour
• Increase productivity: Talk on-demand
• Reduce complication: No need to pick up a phone or connect to conference bridges
• Connectivity: Capability to connect external audio channels